The fuse board or consumer unit in your home is your primary protection against a fault in the electrical installation.  As a NICEIC Registered Installer we can replace your old consumer unit to give you the protection and piece of mind that only a modern board can bring.   We can also check your earthing arrangements - many properties have old corroded rods that give very little protection against electric shock and often need replacing.  This work is notifiable under part P of Building Regulations in England and the necessary documentation can be raised and processed by us.